Eadon Advanced Crafting is a crafting add-on for Invector Third Person Controller (Melee or Shooter).
Current version: 1.1
Important: when you import the package, you need to regenerate the item enums!
Important: when The current version supports Invector Melee/Shooter v2.5.7 or higher. If you need to use an earlier version of Invector, please visit the support discord for a patch
It has the following features:
- Crafting in game instead of in the inventory
- Crafting based on crafting recipes
- Recipes can be implicit (i.e. everyone knows them) or explicit (i.e. they need to be found/bought)
- Everything can be an ingredient (including weapons, consumables, etc)
- Custom animations for crafting
- Supports locations for crafting (i.e. you need to be in a forge to craft a sword)
- Supports the concept of tools (you need certain items in your inventory to be able to craft, but tools are not consumed like ingredients)
- Interruptible crafting: you can start and stop and continue later (if the recipe allows it); you might also lose your ingredients if interrupted (configurable)
- Integration with Eadon RPG for Invector: you can have a crafting recipe require a specific race, class, alignment, skill or talent
Documentation can be found here: Cogs & Goggles website
Eadon Advanced Crafting is used in the game Carth (available on Steam)